Extended Network Banners

Rabu, 2 Disember 2009

♥ only one ♥

Broken this fragile thing now,And I can't, I can't pick up the pieces
And I've thrown my words all around,But I can't,
I can't give you a reason I feel so broken up (so broken up),And I give up (I give up)
I just want to tell you so you know Here I go,
scream my lungs out and try to get to you You are my only one,
I let go, but there's just no one that gets me like you
You are my only, my only one
Made my mistakes, let you down And I can't
I can't hold on for too long Ran my whole life in the ground
And I can't, I can't get up when you're gone
And something's breaking up (breaking up)
I feel like giving up (like giving up)
I won't walk out until you know
Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one I let go,
but there's just no one that gets me like you You are my only my only one
Here I go so dishonestly,
Leave a note for you my only one
And I know you can see right through me
So let me go and you will find someone
Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one,
I let go, but there's just no one, no one like you
You are my only, my only one
My only one,My only one,My only one
You are my only, my only one

lagu kesukaan ku..ehe..lame da xlayan lagu nie..
tetibe mlm nie terdengar lagu nie kat radio.
wah..
sgt teringat akan lagu nie..uhu..tetibe ase na post lirik lagu nie..
ehe..sbnarnye xde idea lor na update blog..ehe..so,ku post la lirik lgu only one-yellowcard..
ehe..urm..na cite sumthing y berkaitan dgn percutian ku di camer0on..
0ups,cameron la,bukan camer0on ya..hua2..tp,tp, xtahu na mulekan dari mane citernye.
wah2..ku mcm epy semacam aje duk naip..tp dalam atiku sgt lah bedebor..
uhu..sangat takut+debor..mahu terkeluar sudah jantum ku ini..ekeke..
yeye or jep na terkuar..wal hal co0l saja..hua2..tp tetap runsing,takut dan esau.huh..
ape y di risokan ku?huh..tuhan je lah y tahu..huh..sabo sajalah..
inilah dinamekan warne warni kehidupankan..kekadang epy je,kekadang xepy,esau..
seme2 nie warne warni kehidupan..ehe..
Ya Allah,kuatkan semangatku.tabahkan ati ku.
moge2 seme akan bjalan dengan lancar dan baek2 saje..
urm,smooth cenggitue..uhu..

takecare always
happy always
senyum sokmo
good luck
..baik baik slalu des..

Tiada ulasan:

jomm santai2 dengar lagu~