Extended Network Banners

Rabu, 1 April 2009

really down dis week..

I'm down (I'm really down) dis week...you know that I'm down...you care about me...thanx a lot.. i appreciate what u had done of me...but i dont want u apprehensive on me...then i tell u that i'll be ok soon...but i'm really down..and i need u... i need u right now to get my day chear...hmmm..i still stand until dis second,because i think about my mother,my sibling also u...I'm really down..
..i lost my attention in class...i always feel lazy and sleepy... smile on my face like a laugh in a cry...every night i cried...only Allah s.w.t can know how i feel... i tried to run from dis case...but, i cant... i can see and hear about that....now, i'm so tired...i didnt aspect all dis can happend...what should i do...should i run from dis case or settle dis case...my final exam just leave for 3weeks more...so bored and feel like crazy to think all this...is just about missunderstanding situasion and also the ego...i worry if all dis can disturb my study...to that person, i try to follow ur advice...

''ya Allah ya tuhanku..kuatkanlah semangatku...tabahkan lah hatiku..kuatkan lah imanku terhadap mu...
berikanlah aku hidayahmu, agar aku bisa memulihkan keadaan seperti sediakala... ya Allah, sesungguhnya engkau maha pengasih lagi maha penyayang, bantulah hambamu ini...kau berilah aku kekuatan dlm menempuh dugaan ini..."amiin..~

Tiada ulasan:

jomm santai2 dengar lagu~