Extended Network Banners

Rabu, 1 April 2009

mushi2..~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house,that don’t bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out I’m not afraid to cry every once in a while,Even though going on with you gone still upsets me,There are days every now and again I pretend I’m ok.....But that’s not what gets me....What hurts the most,Was being so close,And having so much to say,And watching you walk away,And never knowing,What could have been
And not seeing that loving you,Is what I was tryin’ to do,It’s hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go,But I’m doin’ It....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanna know why,Everybody's good intentions and Try to make a fool outta of sumting....
I ain't been doing much sleeping,Just daydreaming..Cause he's all up in my head..And I can't take it..I ain't never, ever felt like this..I gotta know, I gotta know...Is this how love really is???..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND NOW I'M GONNA TELL THE TRUTH,WHEN IT COMES TO YOU MY LADY...YES IT'S A MIRACLE IN YOU..
I FOUND A CONSCIOUS, BABY...I HAD A PLAN ON LEAVING YOU, CAME AND GAVE A REASON AND NOW I KNOW THE REASON WHYYYYYIIII! BUT I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL..IT'S HARD TO SEE WHATS REAL...IT TAKES TIME LIVIN' IN A WORLD...WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHO TO TRUST......
NEXT TIME,SLOW IT DOWN AND DON'T FEEL YOU HAVE TO RUSH...IT'LL BE FINEEEEEEEEE...
TAKES TIME....TAKES TIME TO LOVE.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiada ulasan:

jomm santai2 dengar lagu~